Saturday, November 04, 2006

the most amazing thing

hi guys yol and gals!!

I have been doing some research! I ahve been studying on a best kept secret that is right now hitting the out "side" world as they call it! I have foung biblical proof on one of the most amazing things. I was awe struck when I found this most amazing find. when I found it I really jaw droppingly said to my self wow I could have found this before could you believe I had come so close yet missed what a dunse. but this is and is that I have found out I am related to the collins both biblicliy and history wise!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry but I have to tell this to collins and every one else online because it would take to much time to call alll of you but really what a lot af hot air puff well I hope I didn't blow our tie apart but eh well have a great day and don't get over relmed I was just spouting of you all know this right!!!!


just another boy!<.,


curtz

5 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger curtis mishleau said...

man I must have really been up on a tree yesterday!!!!

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that really true? How?

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger curtis mishleau said...

anonymuos I wont answer unless you tell me your name!

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how are you related to me?

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why kmc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home