Saturday, April 28, 2007

personally to you.

Hi! How are you? I have been doing ok. Actually I have been doing really good spiritually and have been finding more and more peace each day in God’s word. But I still come upon a question I can not answer or really know how to solve. That is, “whose eyes have I lifted or influenced to look to heaven?” One day maybe I’ll call someone one day and have prayer with them but then for the next few days it seems like I just lived my life with out a single scene of outreach. I have started reading MYP and it really emphasizes some of these points; but really how do you execute them? I do feel that the more I read and spend time praying with God, the more I understand, the more I can reach out to a friend who is in need or some other thing such as that. To me there comes a time when we really have to evaluate our current path. I have really felt like that is what God has wanted me to evaluate my course. To me the past seems so depressing but I ask God all the time to help me look to the future and not at the past. I also feel that I really need to practice looking ahead. You might remember in the Vision of Heaven while the people were walking up the narrow path and some looked behind themselves they soon fell of the path. I feel that that applies to us today. Do we look at what we did even just yesterday and think to ourselves oh no! now what and boy I bet God is really going to give it to me this time. Or we might see that and become discouraged, But Jesus said, “Come to me…” So I think that we can’t look and dwell upon the past lest we fail. God ahs a great work for each of us to do and I now I probably spend way to much time thinking about the past and not asking God continually what His plan is for my life at this moment.
your friend,
Curtz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home