Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tuesday

Well Tuesday was great!!! I woke up late after we got home after midnight from the funeral. I had breakfast and went choring with my uncle. we lunch around 2:30 and then my unlce and I want fencing again! That fun because I got to drive the tractor! then in the evening around 7 pm I went to my uncle's and had a ride in a powered parachute! boy what a ride! lol Then we (my siblings and I) had supper at my uncle's place since my mom and grandma were in town 90 miles away! US kids got to bad last night at 11pm and now we are mostly all awake here at 10 after 8 am! well hope you have a good day there! and I'll post agian when I get home. Today I will choe with my uncle and will leave this afternoon for some relative's house. were we'll have supper and at another's relative's house we'll spend the night and head out for home from there! So I'll post when I get home! have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home