Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Children in other parts of the World...


They have never slept in a real bed, no one's ever sang them a song, they've never owned a pair of shoes, never riden in a car, no one's ever taught them how to read, they've never been to the ocean, never heard the three words I love you, and no one's ever told them about Jesus and how much He loves them that He died for them, no one's ever taught them how to pray, they've never played the piano, no one holds them when they cry. they've never eaten candy, never been in a mall, no one's ever given them a gift, they've never had a birthday party, never celebrated Christmas, or Thanksgiving, And no one's ever told them about Jesus and how Much He loves them that He died for them.

6 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I know, cause I wrote that!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

yeah you did.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger *Mandy* said...

yeah, I know, cuz I read that on Korah's blog several days ago.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger curtis mishleau said...

OH hi gabby I didn't know you liked the nick name my second cousin's wife's name.

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well since my spanish name is Gabriela gabby is what my friends call me!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger curtis mishleau said...

oh ok!cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home