Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What????????

Seems a sheep farmer was puzzled about the disappearance of some sheep on his farm. After
a few weeks of sheep disappearing the farmer decided to put up an electric fence. About a week later, this is what he found:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




We've all heard of people being eaten by snakes and I bet most of us have said, "If a snake tried to
eat me, I'd blah, blah, blah and get away. Well, this is a Python and they're extremely aggressive
and have a few teeth that they use to hold their prey while they wrap around them and then
constrict. Could you get away if this one bit you and held on with it's "few teeth?"Note: the wires are 10 inches apart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Yikes!!! lol.

10 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

Hey I know where you got that from. Looks like that snake has teeth - yikes - also a case of serious gum disease.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would sure scare me if that was in our back yard. My brother almost stepped on a snake in our yard once.

I don't think I could get away from that thing.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger *Mandy* said...

oooooooo that is sooooo creeeeepy!!!!!

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just caught another garter snake in our yard this morning. IT was about 1 1/2 in. in diameter and about 2 ft. long. I am trying to tell my parents that I and my brother (who is luke and is ten years old) want a 5-6 ft. gopher snake! If we got one who'd come and visit us???


curtis

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my brother wanted a snake one time. My mom said "no snakes, no spiders or anything like that in this house!" I don't want a snake at all, but that's just the way I am.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Horse_Girl said...

He is a scary snake. YIKES!!!! lol

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Lissa said...

Cool snake!!! I would love to have one!
Melissa

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That snake didn't have that many teeth. Snakes teeth are not that long anyways, even if the snake was huge the teeth would not be that big, that sharp. they don't have four rows of teeth either. Somebody had photoshop fun!! I know cause I have a 19 foot snake with a 30 inch girth.
I absolutly LOOOOOOVE her!! People think my family is crazy. she eats rabbits, she's picky with her food she won't eat chicken!!

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the story might be true I don't know?

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dad said that they put the teeth of a rattle snake on the python.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home