Monday, November 06, 2006

hello I just had a birthday party here and here are some pics.

here is a picture of a quiet place!!!




Here is a dear friend I some times refer to her as a star for heaven. If you have ever met her you will know that what I am talking about is true. We all need prayer and so do all of of our friends. I some times feel as though we don't over emphesis this piont enough. I feel actualy that we under emphesis this. We can't just dolly around hoping we make it to the pearly gates....
here is my birthday cake!


hello I just had my birthday party yesterday and here are some pictures as well

5 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

That is true about Lyss, she is a star!

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cake was awesome!!!!
lol

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi rrrunome how are you???
curtis

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did you use that pic. of lyssa???

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I should send you a better one to use instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home