Wednesday, May 30, 2007

God is Good

God is Good! I have been busy lately but God is GOOD! on monday I went fourty miles on my bike and on sunday, the day before our family did a ton of land scaping work at our house and another friend's house- some one my dad works with and only my sister and I went to help my dad! In the evening on sunday we had my little brother's bday party! he turned nine! Well we had lots of fun! Tuesday we went to our pastor's daughter's graduation from 8th grade! I dont' know exactly what we are going to do to day (wensday) but I know we will be up to some good I am sure! lol. Plus the time is really counting down until my friend Ally flies to our house! lol. I think that is only 13 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well God bless and I hope you have a great day in the Lord!

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

oh boy you're counting down too!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger curtis mishleau said...

Yea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home