Friday, May 25, 2007

Our fifty mile bike ride over view.

A short talk from our director (center in shorts) and we go over rules once again! Group picture before we start off! I am the tallest one on the far left.
Another picture at about 10 miles into it!
One of our many breaks on the way there!
Here I am doing a sorta half way wave! I look really stupid! lol
Lunch break at about 25 miles of our fifty!






My sister and another patherfinder, latjor. They just finished!







Our tiredest pathfinder, pictured crawling to car for water and a quik energy snack!!!!! ( he just finished himself so he can now go home and SLEEP)

Our final group picture, we are ready to go HOME! We have all finished and are kinda tired!
I beat my dad and the whoel group back over the 25 miles after lunch to the finish line! YES~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry; it is one it's side!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home