Monday, May 21, 2007

WOW!!

Well yes fifty miles wasn't near as bad as I thought it to be which was very good because that just ment I had practiced and so I wasn't that sore! lol RIght now I am just sitting here, with math complete thinking of the many blessings God has instore for the ones He has in preparation for heaven. What about the beauties of the blissful land were care never more to flow will never appear. Were our earthly problems will never be seen or thought of again. What are you doing to be able to look Jesus in the eye when He comes in the clouds and say "I did ALL that you asked me to do". To see Him smile and say "thou good and fiathful servant enter now into the joy of YOUR Lord". I don't know about you but that is what I want very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home